- 6 medium carrots, shredded
- 1 small bunch broccoli (about 12 ounces), chopped
- 1 cup raisins
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2/3 to 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/2 pound sliced bacon, cooked and crumbled
- In a large bowl, combine the first five ingredients. In another bowl, combine the mayonnaise, sugar and mustard. Add to vegetable mixture; toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate. Stir in bacon just before serving.
3/4 cup: 449 calories, 26g fat (5g saturated fat), 19mg cholesterol, 385mg sodium, 49g carbohydrate (39g sugars, 6g fiber), 9g protein.