Every editorial product is independently selected, though we may be compensated or receive an affiliate commission if you buy something through our links. Ratings and prices are accurate and items are in stock as of time of publication.
- 2 tablespoons Cap'n Crunch cereal
- 2 tablespoons Froot Loops cereal
- 2 tablespoons Fruity Pebbles cereal
- 3/4 cup dulce de leche ice cream, softened
- 4 Rice Krispies treats (2.2 ounces each), halved lengthwise
- 1 tablespoon hot caramel ice cream topping, warmed
- In a shallow bowl, combine cereals. Spread ice cream onto the bottom half of each Rice Krispies treat. Drizzle with ice cream topping. Replace top half of Rice Krispies treat. Rolls sides in cereal mixture. Place on a baking sheet; freeze for at least 1 hour.
1 ice cream sandwich: 381 calories, 9g fat (4g saturated fat), 38mg cholesterol, 427mg sodium, 70g carbohydrate (30g sugars, 0 fiber), 5g protein.