- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 packages (8-1/2 ounces each) cornbread/muffin mix
- 2 large eggs, room temperature, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup 2% milk
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt
- 1 can (14-3/4 ounces) cream-style corn
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- HONEY BUTTER:
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 2 tablespoons honey
- Place butter in a 10-in. cast-iron or other ovenproof skillet. Place in a 400° oven until melted, 4-6 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine the cornbread mixes, eggs, milk and yogurt until blended. Stir in corn and cheese. Pour into hot skillet.
- Bake at 400° until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, 20-25 minutes. Cut into wedges.
- In a small bowl, cream butter and honey. Serve with warm cornbread.
1 piece: 332 calories, 18g fat (9g saturated fat), 64mg cholesterol, 547mg sodium, 38g carbohydrate (13g sugars, 3g fiber), 6g protein.