- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed tomato soup, undiluted
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup 4% cottage cheese
- 1 cup sour cream
- 6 to 8 green onions with tops, sliced
- 8 ounces medium noodles, cooked and drained
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- In a skillet, brown beef; drain. Add soup, salt and pepper; simmer for 5 minutes. Remove from the heat.
- In a large bowl, combine cottage cheese, sour cream, green onions and noodles. Layer noodle mixture alternately with meat sauce in a greased 2-qt. baking dish.
- Cover and bake at 350° for 25 minutes. Sprinkle with cheese; return to oven for 5-10 minutes or until cheese is melted.
1 each: 347 calories, 16g fat (10g saturated fat), 92mg cholesterol, 763mg sodium, 26g carbohydrate (6g sugars, 2g fiber), 21g protein.