- 1 can (21 ounces) cherry pie filling, divided
- 2 cups vanilla yogurt, divided
- 1 cup reduced-fat graham cracker crumbs, (about 5 whole crackers), divided
- Combine 1 cup pie filling and one cup of yogurt; place about 2 tablespoons each in six parfait glasses. Top each with 1-2 tablespoons of the graham cracker crumbs, about 2 tablespoons pie filling and about 2 tablespoons yogurt.
- Divide remaining cracker crumbs and pie filling/yogurt mixture between parfait glasses.
1 cup: 218 calories, 3g fat, 4mg cholesterol, 192mg sodium, 45g carbohydrate, 3g fiber), 6g protein.