- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 4 large eggs, room temperature
- 2 cups packed brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups chopped pecans
- Confectioners' sugar
- Spread butter evenly in an ungreased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan. In a large bowl, beat eggs, brown sugar and vanilla until blended. Combine flour, baking soda and salt; gradually add to egg mixture until well blended. Stir in pecans.
- Spread into prepared pan. Bake at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until browned. Dust with confectioners' sugar. Cool on a wire rack. Cut into bars.
1 each: 120 calories, 7g fat (1g saturated fat), 27mg cholesterol, 50mg sodium, 15g carbohydrate (12g sugars, 1g fiber), 2g protein.