Every editorial product is independently selected, though we may be compensated or receive an affiliate commission if you buy something through our links. Ratings and prices are accurate and items are in stock as of time of publication.
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4 ounces each)
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 jar (7 ounces) roasted sweet red peppers, drained and cut into strips
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 4 Italian rolls (6 inches), split
- 1 cup fresh baby spinach
- 1/2 cup Alfredo sauce, warmed
- Combine the Italian seasoning, salt and pepper; sprinkle over chicken. In a large skillet, cook chicken in oil over medium heat for 8-10 minutes on each side or a thermometer reads 170°, topping with red pepper strips during the last 3 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the butter, parsley, onion powder and garlic powder; brush over cut sides of rolls. Place cut side up on an ungreased baking sheet. Broil 4 in. from the heat for 2-3 minutes or until lightly browned.
- On each roll bottom, layer 1/4 cup spinach, 1 tablespoon Alfredo sauce, a chicken breast half and another tablespoon of Alfredo sauce. Replace roll tops.
1 each: 459 calories, 21g fat (11g saturated fat), 102mg cholesterol, 817mg sodium, 32g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 2g fiber), 30g protein.