- 1-2/3 cups frozen mixed vegetables, thawed
- 1-1/2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 cup biscuit/baking mix
- 1/2 cup 2% milk
- 1 large egg
- Preheat oven to 400°. In a large bowl, combine the vegetables, chicken, soup and thyme. Pour into an ungreased deep-dish 9-in. pie plate. Combine the biscuit mix, milk and egg; spoon over chicken mixture.
- Bake until topping is golden brown and toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, 25-30 minutes.
1 serving: 376 calories, 14g fat (4g saturated fat), 103mg cholesterol, 966mg sodium, 38g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 5g fiber), 23g protein.