- 6 ounces uncooked lo mein noodles or vermicelli
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into thin strips
- 4 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce, divided
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 cup hoisin sauce
- 3 tablespoons water
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 4 teaspoons sesame oil
- 1 package (9 ounces) fresh spinach
- Cook noodles according to package directions. In a large bowl, combine the chicken, 1 tablespoon soy sauce and garlic; toss to coat. Marinate at room temperature for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, mix the hoisin sauce, water, sugar and remaining soy sauce until smooth. In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add chicken mixture; stir-fry until no longer pink. Stir in sauce mixture and spinach.
- Drain noodles; add to skillet and toss to combine. Cook and stir just until spinach is wilted.
1-1/4 cups: 384 calories, 9g fat (2g saturated fat), 63mg cholesterol, 971mg sodium, 44g carbohydrate (7g sugars, 3g fiber), 32g protein.