- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 cup chopped celery
- 3 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 10 flour tortillas (6 inches), torn into bite-size pieces
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies
- 3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 3/4 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon white pepper
- 1 cup salsa
- In a saucepan, bring the broth, onion and celery to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 5-7 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Place in a large bowl; add chicken, tortillas, soup, chilies, 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, 1/2 cup Monterey Jack cheese and pepper.
- Transfer to a greased 11x7-in. baking dish. Top with salsa and remaining cheeses. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until heated through.
1 cup: 456 calories, 21g fat (8g saturated fat), 94mg cholesterol, 1323mg sodium, 29g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 2g fiber), 33g protein.