- 6 cups quick-cooking oats
- 3 ounces mixed dried fruit
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup corn syrup
- 1/2 cup miniature chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup sweetened shredded coconut
- Vanilla frosting and yellow food coloring, optional
- In a large bowl, combine the first seven ingredients. Spread into a greased 15x10x1-in. baking pan. Bake at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until edges are golden brown. Cool on a wire rack
- Use a knife to cut into squares or cookie cutters to cut into shapes. Tint frosting if desired; frost bars. Store in an airtight container or wrap bars individually in foil or waxed paper.
1 each: 169 calories, 7g fat (4g saturated fat), 14mg cholesterol, 69mg sodium, 25g carbohydrate (12g sugars, 2g fiber), 2g protein.