- 2 pounds white candy coating, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup creamy or chunky peanut butter
- 2 cups salted dry roasted peanuts
- 3 cups pastel miniature marshmallows
- 4 cups crisp rice cereal
- Melt white candy coating and peanut butter in microwave, stirring often to combine. Add all remaining ingredients; stir with wooden spoon to coat evenly. Drop by teaspoonfuls onto waxed paper.
2 each: 135 calories, 8g fat (4g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 54mg sodium, 15g carbohydrate (11g sugars, 1g fiber), 2g protein.