- 1/2 cup Nutella
- 12 metal or plastic spoons
- 3/4 pound white candy coating, melted
- Optional toppings: assorted colored sugars, small or crushed candies and colored sprinkles
- Place 2 teaspoons Nutella onto each spoon. Dip spoons quickly in melted candy coating; allow excess to drip off. Decorate with toppings if desired. Place on waxed paper; let stand until set.
- Use to stir servings of hot cocoa.
1 spoon: 212 calories, 12g fat (8g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 5mg sodium, 28g carbohydrate (26g sugars, 0 fiber), 1g protein.