- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 2/3 cup Nutella
- 1 chocolate crumb crust (9 inches)
- Grated chocolate
- In a large bowl, beat cream until it begins to thicken. Add sugar and vanilla; beat until stiff peaks form.
- In another bowl, beat the cream cheese, confectioners' sugar and Nutella until smooth. Fold in half of the whipped cream. Spoon into crust. Spread remaining whipped cream over top. Garnish with chocolate. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Store leftovers in the refrigerator.
1 piece: 601 calories, 44g fat (22g saturated fat), 113mg cholesterol, 218mg sodium, 49g carbohydrate (37g sugars, 2g fiber), 6g protein.