- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1/2 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 carton (12 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- Additional miniature semisweet chocolate chips, optional
- In a large microwave-safe bowl, combine the pumpkin, marshmallows and chips. Microwave, uncovered, on high for 1 minute; stir. Microwave 20-30 seconds longer or until marshmallows are melted and mixture is smooth, stirring every 15 seconds. Cool to room temperature, stirring several times.
- Fold whipped topping into pumpkin mixture. Spoon into crust. Garish with the additional topping and miniature chips if desired. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours before slicing.
1 slice: 379 calories, 19g fat (12g saturated fat), 2mg cholesterol, 138mg sodium, 49g carbohydrate (34g sugars, 3g fiber), 3g protein.