- 2 cups vanilla wafer crumbs (about 60 wafers)
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 cup butter, cubed
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup finely chopped pecans
- Preheat oven to 350°. Toss wafer crumbs with brown sugar and butter; press into an ungreased 13x9-in. pan. Bake until lightly browned, 8-10 minutes.
- For topping, place butter and brown sugar in a small saucepan. Bring to a boil over medium heat; cook and stir 1 minute. Pour evenly over crust.
- Bake 10 minutes. Remove from oven; let stand 2 minutes. Sprinkle with chocolate chips; let stand until chips have softened. Spread evenly over top; sprinkle with pecans. Cool completely before cutting.
1 bar: 93 calories, 6g fat (3g saturated fat), 11mg cholesterol, 55mg sodium, 9g carbohydrate (7g sugars, 0 fiber), 0 protein.