- 2 cans (14-1/2 ounces each) chicken broth
- 1 cup water
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen mixed vegetables, thawed
- 1 package (6 ounces) grilled chicken strips, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1/2 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups uncooked instant rice
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- In a large saucepan, combine the first six ingredients; bring to a boil over medium heat. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 5 minutes. Stir in rice and parsley. Remove from heat; cover and let stand for 5 minutes.
1 cup: 19 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 1mg cholesterol, 28mg sodium, 4g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 1g protein.