- 4 ounces cheddar cheese, cubed
- 1/4 cup chutney
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped onion
- 1/4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Dash hot pepper sauce
- Assorted crackers
- In a food processor, combine the first six ingredients; cover and process until mixture achieves spreading consistency. Refrigerate until serving. Serve with crackers.
2 tablespoons: 96 calories, 8g fat (5g saturated fat), 23mg cholesterol, 121mg sodium, 4g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 0 fiber), 4g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1-1/2 fat.