- 1 tube (4 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1-1/4 teaspoons orange juice
- Preheat oven to 375°. Unroll crescent dough into 1 rectangle; seal perforations. Combine sugar and cinnamon; sprinkle over dough. Roll up jelly-roll style, starting with a short side; pinch seam to seal. Using a serrated knife, cut into 4 slices.
- Place rolls, pinched side down, in ungreased muffin cups. Bake for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown. Cool for 5 minutes before removing from pan to a wire rack. In a small bowl, combine confectioners' sugar and orange juice; drizzle over rolls.
1 each: 154 calories, 6g fat (2g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 223mg sodium, 22g carbohydrate (12g sugars, 0 fiber), 2g protein.