- 1 cup frozen corn, thawed
- 1 cup frozen peas, thawed
- 1/3 cup finely chopped celery
- 1/3 cup finely chopped green pepper
- 1/3 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 jar (2 ounces) diced pimientos, drained
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1-1/2 teaspoons French salad dressing
- In a small bowl, combine the first six ingredients. In another bowl, whisk the sugar, vinegar, oil and salad dressing. Pour over vegetable mixture and stir to coat. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours or overnight.
1 cup: 229 calories, 11g fat (2g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 106mg sodium, 31g carbohydrate (14g sugars, 5g fiber), 5g protein.