- 3 ounces reduced-fat cream cheese, softened
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup baking cocoa
- 1/4 cup fat-free milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 reduced-fat graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- Additional whipped topping and baking cocoa, optional
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar and cocoa. Beat in milk and vanilla until smooth. Fold in whipped topping. Spoon into crust. Cover and freeze for 20 minutes. Garnish with additional whipped topping an cocoa if desired.
1 piece: 268 calories, 9g fat (6g saturated fat), 8mg cholesterol, 143mg sodium, 39g carbohydrate (28g sugars, 1g fiber), 3g protein.