- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 3 medium carrots, thinly sliced
- 3 celery ribs, thinly sliced
- 2 cups fresh cauliflowerets
- 1 cup fresh broccoli florets
- 3/4 cup cubed fully cooked ham
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup cooked white rice
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- In a large skillet, melt the butter over medium heat. Add the oil, carrots, celery, cauliflower, broccoli, ham and onion. Cover and cook for 15-20 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in the rice; cook until heated through. Sprinkle with cheese. Remove from the heat; cover for 2 minutes or until cheese is melted.
3/4 cup: 277 calories, 19g fat (8g saturated fat), 44mg cholesterol, 541mg sodium, 17g carbohydrate (6g sugars, 4g fiber), 11g protein.