- 1 can (15 ounces) cream of coconut
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 can (12 ounces) evaporated milk
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 cup rum
- Place the first seven ingredients in a blender; cover and process until blended. Refrigerate until chilled. Stir in rum before serving.
3/4 cup: 488 calories, 17g fat (12g saturated fat), 30mg cholesterol, 132mg sodium, 63g carbohydrate (63g sugars, 0 fiber), 7g protein.