- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 3/4 cup diced fully cooked ham
- 1/2 cup minced fresh chives, divided
- 18 slices French bread (1/2 inch thick)
- Preheat oven to 350°. Beat cream cheese and mustard until smooth. Stir in Swiss cheese, ham and 1/4 cup chives. Spread about 1 tablespoon mixture over each bread slice; place in a 15x10x1-in. pan.
- Bake until lightly browned, 12-15 minutes. Sprinkle with remaining chives.
1 appetizer: 85 calories, 5g fat (3g saturated fat), 15mg cholesterol, 177mg sodium, 6g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 4g protein.