- 1 can (16 ounces) cream-style corn
- 3 cups frozen chopped broccoli, thawed
- 1/2 cup crushed saltines, divided
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 1 tablespoon dried minced onion
- Dash pepper
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a large bowl, combine corn, broccoli, 1/4 cup crushed saltines, egg, onion and pepper. Pour into a greased 1-1/2-qt. baking dish. Combine butter and remaining 1/4 cup crushed saltines; sprinkle over top.
- Bake, uncovered, until lightly browned and a thermometer reads 160°, 35-40 minutes.
2/3 cup: 136 calories, 6g fat (3g saturated fat), 46mg cholesterol, 341mg sodium, 20g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 3g fiber), 4g protein.