Every editorial product is independently selected, though we may be compensated or receive an affiliate commission if you buy something through our links. Ratings and prices are accurate and items are in stock as of time of publication.
- 1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 3 tablespoons prepared pesto
- 1/2 cup fresh crabmeat
- Preheat the oven to 375°. Unroll crescent dough; separate into 8 triangles. Cut each triangle in half lengthwise, forming 2 triangles. Spread 1/2 teaspoon pesto over each triangle; place 1 rounded teaspoon of crab along the wide end of each triangle.
- Roll up triangles from the wide ends and place point side down 1 in. apart on an ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake until golden brown, about 10-12 minutes. Serve warm.
1 piece: 74 calories, 4g fat (1g saturated fat), 5mg cholesterol, 144mg sodium, 6g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 0 fiber), 2g protein.