Every editorial product is independently selected, though we may be compensated or receive an affiliate commission if you buy something through our links. Ratings and prices are accurate and items are in stock as of time of publication.
- 24 wonton wrappers
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon dill weed, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 can (6 ounces) crabmeat, drained, flaked and cartilage removed
- Place a wonton wrapper on a work surface with one corner facing you; roll into a cone. Cut the open end with a sharp scissors until edge is even. Place a 1-in. foil ball in opening. Place seam side down on a greased baking sheet. Repeat with remaining wonton wrappers.
- Bake at 375° for 10 minutes or until golden brown. In a small bowl, combine the butter, 1/2 teaspoon dill and garlic salt. Brush over horns. Remove to a wire rack to cool completely. Remove foil balls.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Beat in the sour cream, lemon juice and remaining dill until blended. Fold in the crab.
- Transfer to a pastry or plastic bag; cut a hole in the corner. Pipe into cooled horns.
3 each: 244 calories, 17g fat (10g saturated fat), 69mg cholesterol, 408mg sodium, 15g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 0 fiber), 9g protein.