Every editorial product is independently selected, though we may be compensated or receive an affiliate commission if you buy something through our links. Ratings and prices are accurate and items are in stock as of time of publication.
- 2 kaiser rolls, split
- 2 teaspoons butter, softened
- 1 can (6 ounces) lump crabmeat, drained
- 4 ounces Swiss cheese, cubed
- 1 celery rib, chopped
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon seafood seasoning, optional
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- Preheat oven to 400°. Carefully hollow out each roll, leaving a 1/2-in. shell (save removed bread for another use). Spread inside of rolls with butter. In a large bowl, combine the crab, cheese, celery, mayonnaise, parsley, seafood seasoning if desired, and paprika; divide between rolls. Wrap each in foil and place on a baking sheet. Bake until cheese is melted, 15-20 minutes.
1 sandwich: 661 calories, 44g fat (16g saturated fat), 148mg cholesterol, 863mg sodium, 25g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 2g fiber), 38g protein.