- 1 bottle (32 ounces) cranberry juice
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1 cup ruby red grapefruit juice
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 cups ginger ale, chilled
- Optional ingredients: Orange slices and fresh or frozen cranberries
- In a pitcher, combine cranberry, orange and grapefruit juices and sugar. Refrigerate, covered, until chilled. Just before serving, stir in ginger ale. To serve, pour mixture over ice. Garnish with orange slices and cranberries if desired.
1 cup: 154 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 7mg sodium, 40g carbohydrate (36g sugars, 0 fiber), 1g protein.