- 1 bottle (32 ounces) cranberry juice
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1 cup ruby red grapefruit juice
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 cups ginger ale, chilled
- Optional ingredients: orange slices and fresh or frozen cranberries
- In a pitcher, combine cranberry, orange and grapefruit juices and sugar. Refrigerate, covered, until chilled. Just before serving, stir in ginger ale. To serve, pour mixture over ice.
1 cup: 154 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 7mg sodium, 40g carbohydrate (36g sugars, 0 fiber), 1g protein.