- 2 cups biscuit/baking mix
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 large egg
- 2/3 cup whole milk
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans or walnuts
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2/3 cup whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a large bowl, combine biscuit mix and sugar. Whisk egg and milk; add to dry ingredients and mix well. Pour into a greased 9-in. square baking pan.
- Combine the nuts, brown sugar and cinnamon; sprinkle over batter. Spoon cranberry sauce over the top.
- Bake at 400° for 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Combine the glaze ingredients; drizzle over warm coffee cake.
1 piece: 290 calories, 10g fat (2g saturated fat), 26mg cholesterol, 359mg sodium, 48g carbohydrate (28g sugars, 1g fiber), 4g protein.