Every editorial product is independently selected, though we may be compensated or receive an affiliate commission if you buy something through our links. Ratings and prices are accurate and items are in stock as of time of publication.
- 4 turkey breast tenderloins (4 ounces each)
- 1 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1 egg white
- 1 tablespoon fat-free milk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup cranberry-orange or whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Flatten turkey to 1/4-in. thickness. Place bread crumbs in a shallow bowl. In another shallow bowl, beat the egg white, milk and salt. Dip turkey into egg white mixture, then coat with crumbs. Refrigerate turkey, uncovered, for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, heat cranberry-orange sauce. In a large nonstick skillet, brown turkey in oil for 3-4 minutes on each side or until no longer pink. Serve sauce with turkey.
Editor's Note: This recipe was tested with Ocean Spray Cranberry-Orange sauce. Look for it in the canned fruit section of your grocery store.
1 turkey tenderloin with 3 tablespoons sauce: 399 calories, 9g fat (1g saturated fat), 82mg cholesterol, 609mg sodium, 44g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 1g fiber), 34g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 starch, 3 lean meat, 1/2 fat.