- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup butter, cubed
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 4 eggs
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 2-1/2 cups 2% milk
- 3 packages (3.3 ounces each) instant white chocolate or vanilla pudding mix
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Preheat oven to 400°. In a large saucepan, bring water and butter to a boil. Add flour all at once and stir until a smooth ball forms. Remove from heat; let stand 5 minutes. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Continue beating until smooth and shiny.
- Transfer to a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Bake 22-26 minutes or until puffed and golden brown. Cool completely on a wire rack.
- For filling, in a large bowl, beat cream cheese, milk and pudding mixes until smooth. Spread over crust; refrigerate 20 minutes. Spread with whipped topping. Chill until serving.
1 piece: 288 calories, 16g fat (11g saturated fat), 92mg cholesterol, 397mg sodium, 30g carbohydrate (21g sugars, 0 fiber), 5g protein.