- 5 Snickers candy bars (1.86 ounces each), cut into 1/4-inch pieces
- 1 frozen pie crust (9 inches), baked
- 12 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 large eggs, room temperature
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1/3 cup peanut butter
- 2/3 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons heavy whipping cream
- Place candy bar pieces in the pie crust; set aside. In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Add the eggs, sour cream and peanut butter; beat on low speed just until combined.
- Pour into crust. Bake at 325° until set, 35-40 minutes. Cool on wire rack.
- In a large heavy saucepan, melt chocolate chips with cream over low heat; stir until smooth. Spread over filling. Refrigerate for 2 hours or overnight. Cut with a warm knife.
1 piece: 427 calories, 30g fat (15g saturated fat), 94mg cholesterol, 255mg sodium, 34g carbohydrate (21g sugars, 1g fiber), 8g protein.