- 1 cup chicken broth
- 2/3 cup cubed peeled potato
- 1/2 cup frozen corn
- 1/4 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/8 teaspoon dried marjoram
- 1/8 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2/3 cup 2% milk
- 2 ounces Velveeta, cubed
- 2/3 cup cubed cooked chicken breast
- In a large saucepan, combine the broth, potato, corn, garlic, marjoram, thyme and pepper. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer until potatoes are tender, 15-20 minutes.
- Combine flour and milk until smooth; gradually add to vegetable mixture. Bring to a boil; cook and stir until slightly thickened, about 2 minutes. Reduce heat; stir in cheese until melted. Add the chicken; heat through.
1-1/2 cups: 317 calories, 11g fat (6g saturated fat), 73mg cholesterol, 926mg sodium, 31g carbohydrate (7g sugars, 2g fiber), 24g protein.