- 2 pounds red potatoes
- 1 cup fat-free plain yogurt
- 3 tablespoons fat-free mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced green onions
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Place the potatoes in a large saucepan and cover with water; cover and bring to a boil. Cook until tender, about 25-30 minutes; drain.
- In a large bowl, combine the remaining ingredients. Thinly slice potatoes; add to the yogurt mixture and toss gently until coated. Refrigerate until serving.
2/3 cup: 101 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 1mg cholesterol, 84mg sodium, 21g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 4g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1-1/2 starch.