- 1 package (16 ounces) spaghetti
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 can (15 ounces) pumpkin
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 3/4 cup half-and-half cream
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon minced fresh rosemary or 1/4 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 rotisserie chicken, shredded (about 2-1/2 cups)
- Additional minced fresh parsley and rosemary
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions. Drain spaghetti.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Add onion; cook and stir 4-6 minutes or until tender. Add garlic; cook 1 minute longer. Stir in pumpkin, broth, cream, cheese, parsley, rosemary, nutmeg, salt and pepper; heat through.
- Add spaghetti and chicken; heat through. Sprinkle with additional parsley and rosemary.
1-1/3 cups: 481 calories, 12g fat (4g saturated fat), 58mg cholesterol, 339mg sodium, 66g carbohydrate (6g sugars, 5g fiber), 26g protein.