- 1 package (3 ounces) raspberry gelatin
- 1/2 cup boiling water
- 1 cup low-fat vanilla frozen yogurt
- 1 cup fresh or frozen unsweetened raspberries
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 2 cups whipped topping
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- Optional: Lime slices and additional raspberries and whipped topping
- In a bowl, dissolve gelatin in boiling water. Stir in frozen yogurt until melted. Add the raspberries and lime juice. Fold in whipped topping. Spoon into crust.
- Refrigerate for 3 hours or until firm. Garnish with lime, raspberries and whipped topping if desired.
1 slice: 233 calories, 9g fat (4g saturated fat), 3mg cholesterol, 156mg sodium, 35g carbohydrate (27g sugars, 1g fiber), 3g protein.