- 1 package (8 ounces) fat-free cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup fat-free sour cream
- 1/2 cup taco sauce
- 1 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 can (15 ounces) fat-free refried beans
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- 1 cup shredded fat-free cheddar cheese
- 1 medium tomato, diced
- 1/4 cup chopped ripe olives
- 1/4 cup chopped green chiles
- Tortilla chips
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sour cream until smooth. Stir in taco sauce and cumin; set aside.
- Spread the refried beans over the bottom on a serving platter or 13x9-in. dish. Spread cream cheese mixture over the beans, leaving about 1 in. uncovered around the edges. Top layer with lettuce, cheese, tomato, olives and chiles. Serve with tortilla chips.
1/4 cup: 57 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 3mg cholesterol, 250mg sodium, 8g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 2g fiber), 6g protein.