- 2 large green apples, chopped
- 2 large red apples, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/4 cup sweetened shredded coconut
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 1 cup vanilla yogurt
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- In a large bowl, combine the first five ingredients. In a small bowl, whisk the yogurt, honey and cinnamon until blended. Pour over apple mixture; toss to coat. Refrigerate until serving.
3/4 cup: 151 calories, 6g fat (2g saturated fat), 3mg cholesterol, 26mg sodium, 24g carbohydrate (19g sugars, 3g fiber), 3g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 fruit, 1 fat, 1/2 starch.