Every editorial product is independently selected, though we may be compensated or receive an affiliate commission if you buy something through our links. Ratings and prices are accurate and items are in stock as of time of publication.
- 2 medium potatoes
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1/4 cup picante sauce
- 1/3 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1/4 cup chopped tomato
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onion
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 tablespoon prepared ranch salad dressing
- 1 bacon strip, cooked and crumbled
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Scrub and pierce potatoes. Bake at 400° for 45-50 minutes or until tender. When cool enough to handle, cut each potato lengthwise into four wedges. Cut away the white portion, leaving 1/4 in. on the potato skins.
- Place potato skins on a baking sheet. Brush butter over shells; top with picante sauce, cheese and bacon bits.
- Bake potatoes, skin side down, at 450° for 12-15 minutes or until cheese is melted and skins are crisp. Sprinkle with tomato and onion. In a small bowl, combine topping ingredients. Serve with potato skins.