Every editorial product is independently selected, though we may be compensated or receive an affiliate commission if you buy something through our links. Ratings and prices are accurate and items are in stock as of time of publication.
- 4 haddock or cod fillets (6 ounces each)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1-1/4 cups seasoned bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon dried marjoram
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- Preheat oven to 400°. Place fillets on a greased baking sheet; season with salt and pepper. In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients; pat onto fillets. Bake 15-20 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
1 each: 413 calories, 16g fat (9g saturated fat), 136mg cholesterol, 777mg sodium, 26g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 1g fiber), 39g protein.