- 2 cans (10-3/4 ounces each) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon white pepper
- 5 cups cubed cooked turkey
- 3 cups cooked rice
- 4 celery ribs, chopped
- 1 can (8 ounces) sliced water chestnuts, drained
- 1 cup sliced almonds
- 1-1/2 cups crushed Ritz crackers (about 40 crackers)
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds
- In a large bowl, combine the soup, mayonnaise, sour cream, onion, lemon juice, salt and pepper. Stir in the turkey, rice, celery, water chestnuts and almonds.
- Transfer to a greased 13x9-in. baking dish. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 25 minutes. Combine topping ingredients; sprinkle over turkey mixture. Return to oven; bake until bubbly and golden brown, another 10-15 minutes.
1 cup: 678 calories, 41g fat (12g saturated fat), 105mg cholesterol, 1211mg sodium, 43g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 4g fiber), 34g protein.