Every editorial product is independently selected, though we may be compensated or receive an affiliate commission if you buy something through our links. Ratings and prices are accurate and items are in stock as of time of publication.
- 1 cup (4 ounces) finely shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup crushed potato chips
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon ground mustard
- In a bowl, combine all ingredients. Shape dough into 3/4-in. balls. Place on ungreased baking sheets and flatten slightly. Bake at 375° for 5-8 minutes or until golden brown. Remove to a wire rack. Serve warm.
3 each: 112 calories, 8g fat (5g saturated fat), 20mg cholesterol, 123mg sodium, 7g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 3g protein.