- 1 medium cucumber, seeded and chopped
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons prepared mustard
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- 8 thin rectangular slices deli ham
- Cut each cucumber half lengthwise into four strips; set aside.
- In a small bowl, combine the cream cheese, mustard and dill. Spread about 2 tablespoons over each ham slice. Place a cucumber strip on the wide end; roll up tightly jelly-roll style.
- Cut off any cucumber that extends beyond ham slice. Wrap tightly in plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Cut into 3/4-in. slices.
3 each: 69 calories, 6g fat (3g saturated fat), 21mg cholesterol, 183mg sodium, 2g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 0 fiber), 4g protein.