- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup unsweetened pineapple juice
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 4 salmon fillets (6 ounces each)
- Line a 15x10x1-in. baking pan with foil; grease the foil. In a small bowl, combine the brown sugar, pineapple juice and soy sauce. Place salmon skin side down on prepared pan. Spoon sauce mixture over fish.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork, basting frequently with pan juices.
6 ounce-weight: 394 calories, 18g fat (4g saturated fat), 100mg cholesterol, 568mg sodium, 20g carbohydrate (19g sugars, 0 fiber), 35g protein.