- 1 pound finely ground fully cooked ham
- 1 large onion, finely chopped
- 3 medium potatoes, peeled and cooked
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a large bowl, combine ham and onion. Shred potatoes and add to ham mixture. Stir in the butter, Parmesan cheese, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, horseradish and pepper.
- Spoon into a greased 11x7-in. baking dish, pressing down firmly. Combine cheeses; sprinkle over top. Bake, uncovered, until bubbly and cheese is melted, 35-40 minutes.
1 cup: 426 calories, 27g fat (14g saturated fat), 82mg cholesterol, 1260mg sodium, 23g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 2g fiber), 24g protein.