- 6 medium ripe peaches, peeled and sliced
- Dough for single-crust deep-dish pie
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- Preheat oven to 400°. On a lightly floured surface, roll dough to a 1/8-in.-thick circle; transfer to a 9-in. deep-dish pie plate. Trim crust to 1/2 in. beyond rim of plate; flute edge. Refrigerate 30 minutes.
- Arrange peaches in crust. In a small bowl, combine sugar, flour and salt; stir in cream until smooth. Pour over peaches.
- Bake until filling is almost set, 40-45 minutes. Serve warm or cold. Refrigerate leftovers.
1 piece: 413 calories, 25g fat (16g saturated fat), 68mg cholesterol, 287mg sodium, 45g carbohydrate (22g sugars, 2g fiber), 5g protein.