Every editorial product is independently selected, though we may be compensated or receive an affiliate commission if you buy something through our links. Ratings and prices are accurate and items are in stock as of time of publication.
- 1 box (12 ounces) Corn Chex
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/3 cup butter, cubed
- 3 cups confectioners' sugar
- Pour cereal into a very large bowl. In a large microwave-safe bowl, combine chocolate chips, peanut butter and butter. Microwave on high 30 seconds. Stir gently. Continue microwaving on high, stirring every 30 seconds, until melted and blended. Pour over cereal; gently stir to coat
- In batches, place confectioners' sugar in a gallon-sized bag, add cereal mixture and shake until well coated. Spread cereal on a baking sheet. Let stand until set. Store in airtight containers.
1/2 cup: 229 calories, 10g fat (5g saturated fat), 6mg cholesterol, 146mg sodium, 35g carbohydrate (23g sugars, 2g fiber), 3g protein.