- 2 pork loin chops (1 inch thick)
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 3/4 cup 2% milk
- 3/4 cup uncooked instant rice
- 1/8 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- Dash pepper
- In a small skillet, brown pork chops in oil on both sides over medium heat; set aside. In an ungreased 8-in. square baking dish, combine the soup, milk, rice and seasonings. Top with pork chops.
- Cover and bake at 350° for 15-20 minutes. Uncover; bake 5 minutes longer or until a thermometer reads 145°. Let stand for 5 minutes before serving.
1 pork chop: 525 calories, 24g fat (8g saturated fat), 73mg cholesterol, 1147mg sodium, 47g carbohydrate (6g sugars, 2g fiber), 30g protein.