Every editorial product is independently selected, though we may be compensated or receive an affiliate commission if you buy something through our links. Ratings and prices are accurate and items are in stock as of time of publication.
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 4-1/2 teaspoons water
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
- 2 cups mixed nuts
- In a large microwave-safe bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Microwave, uncovered, on high for 45 seconds. Stir; cook 30-60 seconds longer or until syrupy. Add nuts; stir to coat.
- Spread into a microwave-safe 9-in. pie plate. Microwave, uncovered, on high for 3 to 3-1/2 minutes or until syrup is bubbly. Immediately spread onto a greased baking sheet. Cool; break into pieces.
0.330 cup: 341 calories, 24g fat (3g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 313mg sodium, 30g carbohydrate (20g sugars, 4g fiber), 8g protein.